Park City, Utah, is hosting the annual 2021 Sundance Film festival from January 23 to February 2. As is the case every year, Park City has issued licenses for corporate and not-for-profit setups for industry giants. The list covers biggies such as Google, Facebook, NFL Team, and Disney. A Main Street building has been specially set up for this purpose, along with many other small setups.
Type 2 convention sales licenses are approved each year by the Park City Council before the festival commences. Work has already begun by Tuesday to convert these spaces for temporary corporate setups.
Big names from entertainment, digital, alcohol, sports, and automobile industries will be a part of the festival to watch 2021 Sundance movies this year. As disclosed by the City Council, these names include the following;
- Silvercar/Audi, 2300 Deer Valley Drive
- TNT, TBS, and HBO Docs, 306 Main St.
- Heineken USA, 710 Main St.
- The Walt Disney Company, 738 Main St.
- Fox Searchlight, 675 Main St.
- Tao, 1251 Kearns Blvd.
- Stella Artois, 1251 Kearns Blvd.
- Mastercard International, 427 Main St.
- Nestle Coffee/Chameleon Cold Brew, 427 Main St.
- Los Angeles Chargers, 710 Main St.
- CNN, 562 Main St.
- HBO, 268 Main St., 804 Main St. and 306 Main St.
- Kia Motors America, 890 Main St.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company/Peroni, 890 Main St.
- Facebook, 801 Main St. and 804 Main St.
- Apple/NVE, 657 Park Ave.
Some of the not-for-profit organizations will also be a part of the Sundance festival 2021. These include;
- The Mammoth Lakes Foundation, 710 Main St.
- Planned Parenthood, 427 Main St.
- The Creative Coalition, 890 Main St.
- The American Civil Liberties Union, 625 Main St.
Concerns rose among the residents on big names being part of corporate setups. However, the City Hall has made sure that all licenses issued will make sure that public health and safety are their top priority and not neglected at any point. These setups are temporary and sometimes are démonté even before the festival ends.
For the 2021 Sundance Film Festival Tickets and booking, click here.