Is it too late to get into Sundance now? It’s never too late! The Sundance film festival 2020 tickets will run out soon – but with a few last minute check ins – you can get a chance to be onboard with the off-screen programs!
Despite not getting your hands on the Sundance 2020 tickets, some events will still remain open for credential holders and the general public!
What is it in for me at the Sundance off-screen programs?
For latecomers like you, there are a truckload of panels that you can be a part of. Not to forget the music performances and other live events that have been scheduled by the Sundance team for spontaneous individuals that love to go with the flow!
Can I attend a last-minute screening to a film without the Sundance film festival tickets?
Of course you can. With the help of the eWaitlist, you get to watch your favorite screenings without having to go to a Sundance ticket office!
How can I still get into Sundance?
Getting on with the party without the official Sundance party tickets is a no-brainer. Just follow the steps to the waitlist and you are all set without getting your 2020 Sundance tickets.
Here is How to Waitlist
Step 1: Log-in
Download the Sundance app and sign-in with your Sundance account or from ewaitlist.Sundance.org.
Step 2: Add a Friend
You can choose to waitlist with a friend by going to the Account settings > Add a Friend option and linking your account with a friend’s with your unique eWaitlist code.
Step 3: Join the waitlist (2 hours prior to the screening)
Two hours before showtime, join the waitlist from your app. The Sundance app will give you your ewaitlist number within 15 seconds that will be saved in the My Waitlist option in your account.
In case you get tired of waiting, you can choose to opt-out and go for a separate screening around the same time. But be careful, three no-shows can get you blocked out of your account for six hours.
Step 4: Get in line at the theater (at least 30 min before showtime)
If you arrive before 30 minutes for showtime, you get to queue in with your designated number but in case you get late you will have to stand at the end of the line despite your waitlist number.
By this time, if you have your eWaitlist number but not your mobile phone, you can enter by showing your valid photo ID.
Step 5: Buy your Sundance movie festival tickets and enjoy your show!
The Sundance ticket prices for children in the waitlist is $10 and for everyone else – it is $25. This amount is to be strictly paid in cash. You get your Sundance tickets in accordance with your queue number but your waitlist number isn’t in any way a guarantee of your admission to the theatre.
You can check out the official Sundance site to estimate the number of accepted entries under the ewaitlist tag.
eWaitlist – Terms & Conditions
- Registration – It is essential to make a Sundance account first. You cannot use multiple accounts to get the Sundance tickets.
- Linking – You can only link with one account at a time.
- My Waitlist – You can see your friend’s waitlist number in your app. You cannot cancel their waitlist number with you.
- Limits – Within a two hour period, you can only choose to check-in at one eWishlist. In case the ewaitlist reaches maximum capacity, it will be closed down early on.
- Cancellations – Cancellations are allowed 30 minutes before showtime. After two no-shows you will receive a warning of account suspension on your next no-show.
- Queuing – If you are arrive at the theater less than 30 minutes before showtime, your ewaitlist number will become null and void.
- No resales – Anyone caught reselling Sundance locals tickets or otherwise will be prohibited and their tickets will be invalidated.