Lin-Manuel Miranda (also popularly known as Luis A. Miranda, Jr.), a Hollywood star and creator of Broadway triple-threat would be one of the main highlights of this year’s Sundance Film Festival 2021.
His documented film “Siempre, Luis” illustrates a debatable 12 month journey from Puerto Rico to the corridors of power and strength. It beautifully portrays his utopianism as he struggles with his health issues; giving an insight as to how he brings Hamilton back home; deploy the Lantix community and how he pits himself against his college applying child.
The talented Sundance Movie Festival’s star, Mr. Miranda is a graduate of the University of Puerto Rico (B.A. degree) and New York University (Psychology graduate work). He possesses the following attributes at these few reputable institutes:
- Hispanic Federation (founding president)
- NYC Health and Hospitals Corporation (Chairman)
- Northern Manhattan Arts Alliance (chair)
- The Public Theater (board member)
- The Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History (board member)
- Amber Charter School Foundation (board member)
- Broadway League’s Viva Broadway (advisory board)
- Caribbean and Latin American Studies Department at the CUNY Graduate Center (advisory board)
Hamilton (The Original Broadway Cast Recording) won the Best Musical Theatre Album at Grammy’s in 2016. At the Drama League Awards in 2016, Mr. Miranda earned the title for a ‘Distinguished Performance’ while Hamilton was awarded for an ‘Outstanding Production of a Musical’.