Sundance Film Festival box office opens around 10-15 days before the event takes place. If you have made any advanced bookings, you will need to get your tickets purchased physically from the Sundance box office Park City and Sundance Salt Lake City box office.
But you can’t just barge in there and ask them to provide you with your tickets, you need guidance and here is everything you need to know about it.
Sundance local packages and passes will go on from 15th October 2019. Sundance Film Festival 2020 is right around the corner and if you plan to attend, you need to gear up and absorb as much information about the event as you can.
Here is how you can pick up tickets from Sundance Film Festival box office,
Ticket Packages and Festival Passes
- Festival passes and ticket packages can be picked up from two locations in person; the Pass and Package Office in Salt Lake City and Park City.
- When you make your purchase for festival passes, you will choose your pickup location which cannot be changed later on.
- The pickup of general passes and packages will begin on January 21, 2020, on both of the mentioned locations.
- Once you are there, at the Sundance box office, you will need to show your ID, copy of the confirmation email along with the reservation number of the order.
- Once the box office opens, the hours for picking up the passes and packages will be updated on the official website, so stay tuned.
Passes, Packages, and Tickets For Locals
- If you are a local and want to pick up your order, you will need to provide a valid ID along with the confirmation email.
- The sale for individual Sundance tickets for the locals will begin on Saturday, 18th January 2019, at 8:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. MST at all the main box offices in both locations, and the sale will continue till Tuesday, January 21, 2019, 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. MST.
- The pickup for festival passes and ticket packages begins on the same day at the same timings, but you will need to confirm your pickup location at the time of your purchase.
Online Ticket Sales
- All the people who purchased their tickets online, including all the locals as well, must pick up their tickets during the regular business hours once the box office opens. In order to pick up your ticket, you will have to show your ID and email confirmation.
- The Sundance Institute also requests that you pick up your tickets at least 2-hours prior to the screening.
- If you have a screening early in the morning, you are advised to get your tickets a day before because extreme traffic is expected during the early morning hours at the festival.
- Also, you must select tickets according to your arrival time at the festival and also consider the box office’s hours of operation.
- You will not be able to get your tickets at the theater.
Hopefully, you have got the idea of how to get your tickets for the Sundance Film Festival 2020. If you have any queries, feel free to let us know in the comments below.